If you have a solid understanding of outdoor cannabis cultivation operations but don’t need or want the “lead cannabis consulting” option, I can provide cannabis consultation services tailored to your specific requests. These services can be completed either off site at $65 per hour, onsite at your grow operation for $95 per hour, or a combination thereof.
Examples of these services include:
- Examining and evaluating your cannabis grow site
- Analyzing soil and recommending amendments
- Conducting educational workshops on specific cannabis cultivation topics
- Answering questions from the client and grow team
- Selecting appropriate cannabis strains
- Creating cannabis cultivation plans
- Producing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plans
- Researching specific topics like weather patterns and local photoperiods
- Transferring best-practice knowledge for items such as pest mitigation, environmental protection, outdoor growing techniques, trellising options, container gardening, or light deprivation techniques.
- Compiling a preferred materials list for fertilizing, pesticides and irrigation
- Designing a waste management plan
- Marijuana inventory control options
- Assembling employee training documentation
- Assisting with Marketing Plan
I offer onsite cannabis consulting services for outdoor commercial cultivation companies in Oregon, Washington, California and Western Canada. I’m willing to travel further for the right opportunity. I specialize in outdoor system design, operations, and training. I can also assist businesses that are applying for state-permits as I am well-versed in regulatory compliance, especially in Oregon.